Old Man's Cave Lodge in Hocking Hills, Ohio
Adorable cabin that is secluded and located only 6 miles to Old Man’s Cave. Perfect for a romantic getaway or small family retreat in the Hocking Hills. Take a nap in the hammock or add a side by side couple’s massage and traveling chef to make your experience amazing!
Location: 6 miles to Old Man's Cave at Rocky Fork and Kreashbaum Roads.
Read Recent Review by Hotel Scoop
Read Recent Review by Eating and Books
[ Area Trail Map ]
Cabin Photo Gallery
- 2 Private bedrooms with Queen beds
- 1 Full bath
- Towels and linens
- Indoor wood burning fireplace
- Hot tub on covered front porch
- Charcoal grill
- Outdoor fire pit
- Outdoor hammock
- Picnic table
- Kitchen with cooking essentials
- 12 cup automatic drip coffee maker
- Satellite TV
- Blu-Ray player
- A/C and electric heating
- Includes access to the downtown Logan Aquatic Center Memorial Weekend through Labor Day Weekend
Rates vary by property according to peak season or winter rates, weekend or weekdays. Weekend rates apply to Th, Fri, Sat, Sun. Minimum 2 night stay required. Rates as low as $99 per night and up to $249 per night.
Select property and dates for pricing by unit and dates of stay. Taxes and applicable security deposits may apply. plus any applicable refundable security deposit.
• Must be 21 years old to rent
• Maximum occupancy is 4
• Minimum 2 night stay
• 4 wheel drive recommended in inclement weather