Cabin in Hocking Hills, Ohio
Sleeps up to 6 guests
Welcome to Knotty Pine, the perfect refuge in the heart of the Hocking Hills. Adorned with art from local artists, Knotty Pine is your haven to relax and be inspired. Knotty Pine is situated with easy access to the quaint downtown area of Logan, while still maintaining the peace and quiet of nature. Spacious front porches with rockers perfect for enjoying your morning coffee.
Particularly close are the Hocking Hills Winery, Lake Logan, Lake Hope, downtown shops, and of course hiking the beautiful trails of Hocking Hills are an easy jaunt.
Knotty Pine has enough room for the whole family or group of friends, sleeping 6 with 3 private bedrooms, and 2 full bathrooms. One bedroom with a King, one with a Queen, and one with a Full and twin trundle bed. A fully equipped kitchen awaits to prepare your meals, and a private hot tub to relax after a long day of hiking with a view of custom murals! The family will enjoy the foosball table for rainy days and gathering in the evenings at the outdoor fire pit.
Location: Barker and Nickel Plate Road, 6 miles to Lake Logan, 3.7 miles to Hocking Hills Welcome Center.
[ Area Trail Map ]
Cabin Photo Gallery
- 3 Private bedrooms. Private with a King, private with a Queen, and private with a Full and twin trundle beds
- 2 Full baths; 1 with shower, 1 with tub shower combo
- Towels and linens included
- Private hot tub on back deck
- Charcoal grill
- Picnic table
- Kitchen equipped with cooking essentials
- 12 cup automatic drip coffee maker
- Indoor electric fireplace
- Foosball table
- Netflix and Disney+ included
- DVD player
- A/C and electric heating
- Complimentary WiFi
- Must be 21 years of age to rent
- Minimum 2 night stay required, some holidays may require 3 nights
- Maximum occupancy is 6